Why I went back to Hong Kong:
1. First and foremost, the fare was totally affordable. The idea of traveling abroad with fare way cheaper than going to other islands in the Philippines was quite tempting!
2. I never got to experience Victoria Peak’s beauty 4 years ago because it was too foggy, and we were almost late for our flight.
3. I’d be with one of my closest friends. I wanted to travel alone because I wanted to experience that, but having my amiga with me felt better. I didn’t regret not having HK all to myself.
4. I wanted to eat their street food! I was with my mom last time I visited the city, and she didn’t really like the idea of it.
5. I was dying to see Disneyland again, and I don’t even have to explain why.